1. This file need CotN Enhanced Edition with Alexandria installed
What it does;
1. Triples/Quadruples the moving speed of all actors in the games except animals, enemy raiders and barges.
1. Backup or rename your original objects.dat file!
2. Drop the modified objects.dat file in your CotN installation directory in the Data\db subfolder.
1. Why did you create this mod?
- Because I couldnt find any trainer (apart from the console cheats) and because I can.
2. Do you take mod requests?
- Normally I don't, but if you have a very interesting idea send me a message and I might take up the challenge.
3. Can you explain how you made this mod?
- Examining the file/data structure and a lot of trial and error.
4. What else is moddable in CotN?
- From what I have seen, basically everything. Finding which data is where is a bit of a pain so im not really surprised there arent any more trainers/mods.
I know it's been awhile since you made your 'speedy walkers' mod, but I was wondering if you could release a version compatible with the standard CotN game, without the Alexandria expansion. I'm currently playing through the Steam version of the game and it would be nice to have faster moving citizens while I try and collect the various achievements.
Completely understand if you never see this, or haven't thought about CotN in years, but just thought that I'd check. :)